Directors announced at iMOVE Australia’s first Annual General Meeting
Following its highly successful launch in September, iMOVE Australia today held its first Annual General Meeting, at the Port Park Conference Centre, in Port Melbourne.
In addition to reporting on the progress and achievements of iMOVE to date, the main business of today’s event was to hold a Board election. Six directors were up for re-election, and as a result of the election, the following members now constitute the iMOVE Australia Board:
- Ian Murray AM – Chair
- Lachlan Benson – Independent
- Bruce Porter – Independent
- Michelle Reynolds – Independent
- Ian Christensen – Independent and Managing Director
- Gary Liddle AO – CRC Participant
- Neil Singleton – CRC Participant
- Dirk Van de Meerssche – CRC Participant
- Cecilia Warren – CRC Participant
The Board represents an impressive breadth and depth of expertise in research, industry, and government.
The iMOVE Australia Board is also pleased to announce the appointment of Barry Comben OAM as an adviser to the Board.
“We think Barry will continue to make a very sound contribution to our organisation,” said the iMOVE Chair, Ian Murray.
Congratulations to those elected, we look forward to working with you and making the iMOVE CRC a huge success.