The intent of this project is to better understand active travel demand – people’s choices to use active travel, trip purposes, and their route choices.
Rather than simply aspiring to replace all of Australia’s gas-guzzling cars with electric vehicles, micromobility initiatives encourage people to rethink their relationship with transport and reduce their reliance on cars in favour of smaller vehicles.
- What is microbility?
- Types of micromobility vehicles
- What are the benefits of micromobility?
- Impact of micromobility on infrastructure
- What are the challenges of micromobility?
- What is the future of micromobility?
- What is iMOVE doing in the area of micromobility?
- iMOVE’s micromobility works and impacts
- iMOVE micromobility projects
- iMOVE micromobility PhD projects
- iMOVE micromobility articles