This project will leverage AI algorithms and machine learning to optimise the performance of city roads, predicting future traffic speeds and responding to them.
Instead of relying on cars and trucks for every journey, smart mobility focuses on smarter and safer ways for moving people and goods from A to B.
Australia has traditionally been a car-centric culture, reinforced by urban sprawl and the tendency of consecutive governments to favour building freeways over expanding other transport infrastructure.
Yet the push to be more environmentally conscious and reduce carbon emissions has inspired Australians to be more open to other methods of transport – not just for their own travel, but also when it comes to moving freight around the city or across the country.
- What is meant by smart mobility?
- Why is smart mobility important?
- What are the elements of smart mobility?
- What is smart mobility in a smart city?
- What are the effects of smart mobility?
- What is the future of smart mobility?
- Smart mobility careers
- Smart mobility resources
- Smart mobility facts and figures
- What is iMOVE doing in the area of smart mobility?
- iMOVE’s works and impacts
- iMOVE smart mobility projects
- iMOVE smart mobility PhD projects
- iMOVE smart mobility articles