UPCOMING WEBINAR: Toward more efficient supply chains
On 30 July 2021, at 1.00pm (AEST) iMOVE will host another free webinar, titled Progress toward more efficient supply chains: Recent developments in freight initiatives and R&D.
This webinar will run for an hour, and be a tour of some of the recent developments in improving how goods are moved in Australia. From trialling a co-modality approach to urban freight, to the possibilities being created by the recently announced National Freight Data Hub (and more), we look forward to sharing developments and ideas – and to answering your questions.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in using technology, data and new approaches to improve how we move goods. Producers/manufacturers, retailers, logistics companies, government departments, local council and more.
- Welcome and intro (iMOVE) – 5 mins
- Recent initiatives in Freight R&D in NSW (Transport for NSW) 20 mins + Q&A
- Towards a single national freight data standard (ALC) – 10 mins
- The National Freight Data Hub – progress, projects and opportunities (BITRE) – 15 mins
- Freight data Q&A, moderated by Ian Christensen
- Ian Christensen, Managing Director, iMOVE Australia
- Michael Stokoe, Director – Urban Freight, Transport for NSW
- Ms Helen Guyes, Director, National Freight Data Hub, BITRE
- Matt Stockwell, Assistant Director, National Freight Data Hub
- David McNeil – Australian Logistics Council Technology Committee Chair
CLICK TO REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR
National Freight Data Hub
For an overview of the prototype website of the National Freight Data Hub, please watch this short video.