UPCOMING WEBINAR: Toward more efficient supply chains
On 30 July 2021, at 1.00pm (AEST) iMOVE will host another free webinar, titled Progress toward more efficient supply chains: Recent developments in freight initiatives and R&D.
This webinar will run for an hour, and be a tour of some of the recent developments in improving how goods are moved in Australia. From trialling a co-modality approach to urban freight, to the possibilities being created by the recently announced National Freight Data Hub (and more), we look forward to sharing developments and ideas – and to answering your questions.
NOTE: This webinar has been held, and recorded. View the recording at: VIDEO: Progress toward more efficient supply chains
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in using technology, data and new approaches to improve how we move goods. Producers/manufacturers, retailers, logistics companies, government departments, local council and more.
- Welcome and intro (iMOVE) – 5 mins
- Recent initiatives in Freight R&D in NSW (Transport for NSW) 20 mins + Q&A
- Towards a single national freight data standard (ALC) – 10 mins
- The National Freight Data Hub – progress, projects and opportunities (BITRE) – 15 mins
- Freight data Q&A, moderated by Ian Christensen
- Ian Christensen, Managing Director, iMOVE Australia
- Michael Stokoe, Director – Urban Freight, Transport for NSW
- Ms Helen Guyes, Director, National Freight Data Hub, BITRE
- Matt Stockwell, Assistant Director, National Freight Data Hub
- David McNeil – Australian Logistics Council Technology Committee Chair
National Freight Data Hub
For an overview of the prototype website of the National Freight Data Hub, please watch this short video.