WEBINAR – Hydrogen in transport: Progress and next steps
The next in iMOVEs series of project outcome webinars is taking place on 11 August 2022, and is entitled Hydrogen in transport: Progress and next steps.
Things are gaining momentum with hydrogen in transport, particularly for long haul freight.
This webinar will bring you up-to-speed on progress with hydrogen related work by government and industry, including the proposed Hume Hydrogen Highway and FCEV truck development.
The event includes short updates on what is happening followed by a panel discussion exploring the initiatives and development in more detail, and what comes next.
We encourage participation from attendees and you can submit questions or comments on the webinar registration form.
- Murray Newton – Head of External Relations and Hydrogen Communities, Hyzon
- Connor Kerr – Senior Project Officer – Hydrogen, Office of Energy and Climate Change
- Samuel Frisby – Senior Project Officer – Hydrogen team at VIC Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Tim Camilleri – E-Mobility Solutions Manager, Volvo Group Australia
- Lee-Ann Breger – Programs Director, iMOVE
The webinar has been held, and recorded. If you attended and would like to see the discussion again, or if you were unable to attend, the video can be watched at VIDEO – Hydrogen in transport: Progress and next steps.